View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNP View Post
What do you think about the debut (?) of FB having the rights to livestream the game yesterday? Didn't like the commentary and the player interviews during the game. Old school I guess. I'm thinking many old-schoolers were shut out from watching the game due to technological issues lol..........I don't have a smart tv but I have Chrome Cast........allowed me to watch the game on the big screen. The HD streaming was very good I have to admit. Jays are doing great....................but those Red Sox............WOW
I was annoyed by the broadcast. I'm the target market (32 years old) and the commentary was way too hipster for me. And the emojis that kept floating on the bottom right were distracting. The live chat I couldn't figure out how to turn off on the right (I couldn't maximize the screen as I was working while watching and flipping though windows on the computer). Overall very unimpressed.
The announcer kept using that over used colloquialism "right?!" after the other commentators would give their spiel. Not a fan and hope it goes away forever.

Hernandez has earned his spot. Maya's goes down instead of him. He's proven himself now and should be hitting in that 2 hole with Donaldson out. When Josh comes back it could be a scary lineup. And doing this while Travis and Grichuk are useless is the amazing thing. 2 automatic outs and still firing on all cylinders. The silver lining is Travis starts slow and he's showing signs of coming around. Grichuk needs to step it up or Teaoscar will take his spot.
Ahhhh depth. Such a good problem to have