View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robson3954 View Post
To the people that want him executed or locked up forever - if you have a heart attack or a seizure when you’re driving and you plow over a bunch of kids, should we execute you?

That said I don’t agree with full independence in somebody who’s mental health leads to those extremes. They should still have monthly mandatory check-ups.
There is a difference.

He willfully chose to not take his medication.

A sudden medical problem as you suggest is just that, something that is unexpected and probably not diagnosed.

He was.

So every doctor, nurse, psychiatrist, any medical professional failed leading up to this event.

A big reason for someone to not want to take his medicine, is because they don't like how it makes them feel.
The combination of any side effects of anything including his surroundings affects him in ways that you and I could never understand.

Maybe he was easily anxious in closed spaces.
Such as a bus.
Was that known?
We don't know.

If someone is found not guilty because he was in such a mental state to not be held responsible for his actions,
then the moment he chose to be should make him responsible.
Because that is a conscious decision to make.
At some point we decide what we are not or going to do, and often it's blinking a decision that probably wasn't given much thought.

And if your decision, makes you take off the head and eat parts of the body, then you get to be put down.

Simple.

My dog isn't overly aggressive, but if she got out and hurt or killed a child I would have her destroyed in a moment. No Hesitation .
And I love my dog.

Human Rights BS.
You forfeit yours when you take another life in this way.