Thread: WCB sucks
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:09 AM

The changing of case workers, re evaluation of case and requesting all records in writing repeatedly is a tactic they use to frustrate you into giving up, trying to make information disappear and eventually starve you out so you have no funds to fight back. They have changed my ajudicator, re assessed my file over and over, requested medical records at 4 times and each time I disclosed all doctors contacts and information above and beyond what they request. They then, weeks later go on to tell me they need the contact info of so and so, and they dont have enough information to properly make a decision, although they assured me they had everything. Dont get angry with them, record phone calls if possible, for your own reference, dates and names of people and time of day when you talked to them. Let them say what they have to say, and when they are done, calmly tell them on this date time and person i have this nformation relating to this specific request and so on... you will be suprised at how differently they react.

That being said, I was in the same position in a lesser degree... they acused me of hobbies and activities that would include my exposure. I stated no impossible and was named a liar. I was requested to prove that I didnt, and on advice from others and their own advisors was told i need not prove my innocence, you are innocent untill proven otherwise, so let them do the leg work. That being said if you did have a previous injury, and it was undocumented, or you have an injury that could have been related to the back trouble it is discrimination on their part to say it disabled you, as you were working and competant at your job untill the curent injury sustained at work. They are grease balls, the only way to win is to document everything and look after your self and build a case against them as they are doing to you, think of this as a legal battle, trust me they are. Give a fool enough rope and eventually they will hang themselves.