Thread: WCB sucks
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_fool1 View Post

Whew, longest whinyiest post ever. I hope some of you had the patience to read that through, but i understand if u didnt
Not whiney at all, I believe every word of it. I've only had to deal with WCB once, about 20 years ago, and I hope to gawd I never have to again. Those WCB case workers and doctors (the bad ones, I'm sure there must be some good ones, but I'm talking about the bad ones) truly are the absolute scum of the earth. I won't get into the details of my case, but the highlight was when the little POS doctor, from some other undetermined country, sat across the table from me, looked me in the eye and called me a liar (I wasn't lying). I wish the little piece of garbage knew how close he came to needing some really serious dental work. Even 20 years later my blood pressure goes up just thinking about it.
Crazyfool, with regard to their abusive language, false accusations and such, I wonder if bringing a tape recorder to your meetings and setting it on the table might change their attitudes a little? Just a thought.