Thread: ...............
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACKER View Post
Obviously you don't bowhunt or you would realize how tough it is to harvest an animal with archery.I bow and rifle hunt but I enjoy hunting with bow a lot more.The longer season does not mean a sure thing but it gives you time to pattern and set up for many different situations.By the time November rolls around I hope to have got lucky enough to harvest a deer with a bow because when gun season opens in the area where I hunt it gets crazy with so many hunters.I understand that this happens every year so I accept that fact but it doesn't mean that bow hunters have a free for all for three months!By the way the last time I read the regs it stated you could hunt general with rifle from sep 1 to nov 30.This to me seems like a little more than 3 months to hunt with a gun so who really does have the advantage?
Your wasting your breath. Just let it go to a draw and hope to get our own archery pool of tags. Spread the numbers around a bit. I hunt both ways as well. The anti-archery clique will never understand.