View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 09:39 AM

Hello everyone, just a few updates, we are adding two new rules.

Measuring:

The Friday night (19th) I will tell everyone a certain item that must be included in all their walleye picture submissions. This will prevent any pre tournament pictures being used.

WhatsApp/ Check In:

One member from each team must download the WhatsApp app. It's a group chat app that iPhone and Android users can be in.
I will be creating a group chat. All questions can be answered there. That's where I will be posting the pre tournament spreadsheet with all the teams listed and what lakes they are fishing. I will also post the final results in the chat with the winners and complete data for everyone to check out.

There will be a mandatory check in period between 12pm-1pm where every team must send in an update with their current fish lengths. This hour time frame gives you time to find service, we should all have it somewhere and check in. This will add excitement, intrigue and let everyone know where they stand. Obviously things will change over the final 6-7 hours with upgraded fish lengths.

When checking in you can send a video update with your lengths like on 39hours or you can just message in it simply such as example: "Team Name" Fish1:26", fish2: 28.25", fish3:20" fish4:19.75"

Pictures on the update or throughout the day are encouraged but not required. A grip and grin picture would be perfect. No need to send the measuring pictures until the tournament ends.

If you have any questions you can email or text me.