View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 07:58 PM

can't edit the orginal post so i will repost it and clarify something.

Cougar Hunting Partner Required.

Must be physically fit as I don't need any more liability. my hounds are enough trouble by themselves. Must be able to walk very long distances in deep snow, uphill and down,not interested in carrying someone to a treed cat. if you can pm me pictures of your last marathon, great! triathlon? that would be even better. Must be able to get around in the bush without any help and able to do it safely (winches, chainsaw, gps, snow shoes, rabbits foot or horse shoe)
Must have your own 4x4 rig, quad and snow machine. would prefer someone with hound experience, your own hound even better! if your tied to work, home or mommy, it ain't gonna work as some hunts are extended, I don't like to leave hounds in the bush. no smokers, no females and no players! i don't take many cats as the hounding experience is my main focus but it is something i do very seriously. killing females is out of the question even if that's all there is to hunt. Bow hunter? great! like to shoot wolves? even better! if your GF loves cats your probably not a good candidate. if you ever started a post with, "i'm just curious" sorry, no. if your a tin-pan (google it),nope ain't gonna happen. if my hound ****es on your boot your done as he is a better judge of character than I.....