View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 09:31 PM

Default Need a hunting buddie

Hello my fellow hunters my names Nate I'm 23 yrs old and I live in Sherwood Park. I Recently moved from Kelowna, BC and REALLY need to get back into the bushes. Don't know anyone that hunts out here so I have no one to go with. Not to Mention I don't know any land owners so finding a place to hunt seems to be another problem i'm having. I Shoot a Savage 30-06 and its yet to go on a hunt so shes feeling kind of neglected. I've been on 2 successful Big Game Hunts in my life and that was a nice 6x6 Bull Elk along with a little 2x2 Whitetail in Cranbrook, BC in sept of 2009, and a black bear the following Spring in Kelowna, BC. Would love to hunt moose if the opportunity was available and wouldn't mind Picking up bow hunting as well so anyone with any advice on that please leave me a message. Love being in the outdoors PERIOD so if anyone needs a hand doing anything hunting/fishing related, falling some trees or even farm work give me a holler i'd be glad to lend a hand. Looking forward to meeting some of you