View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 06:38 PM

Maybe it creates over crowding and problems for him, personally the guy sounded a bit like a child that has to share his stuff. I’ve heard old guys in Alberta complaining about how you need a tag for mule deer or moose now and how they should be able to get a license every year. Times change that’s life I suppose.

I also think this idea of being a hunting influencer is pretty overdone. It’s a small space with a small fan base compared to actual social media influencers. I don’t think there’s a very large group of people becoming influencers like he’s suggesting.

Theres also no other positive press for hunting, even conservation groups largely hide in the shadows. Social media and hunting shows can suck. They also can be the only outspoken pro hunting groups.

As for the traditional hunter junk, whatever. Every one of us uses at least one new piece of kit that isn’t strictly needed to harvest game. As with anything else, who cares if it’s not how you hunt. Got hunt your own way and have fun and everyone else can do the same