View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schurchill39 View Post
No luck for me yet this year. At this pace I'm up for my third year of not filling a white tail tag. I don't know what it is about those buggers but I cannot hunt them to save my life. If I see them its when they are running across a road or jumping into private land.

I'm a new hunter with no family or friends that hunt so I've just been learning off of this forum, you tube and spending time in the bush. I have a colleague who is always sending me pictures of the deer him and his wife harvest in 328 and 330 so he took me out for a few days last year but we didn't see anything. The day after, he sent me a picture of a buck he got 30 minutes of being in the same spot we were the day before.

Its getting frustrating (and expensive!) but I suppose that's all a part of the process. I'm sure one of these days it will pay off and I'll finally be able to post my own White tail picture (and hopefully I'm not left hanging my tag on the Christmas tree for the the third year in a row).
328 and 330 can be a very rewarding wmus to hunt in took me 2 years of walking every line and trail I could find you will get one there but roads are busy I can give you few pointers if you wish