View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
I didn't realize we dumped back to kindergarten. First the comparison you've made is equivalent to 30 Carbine and 30-06.

Real world experience is great and you should apply it with intelligence. I've shot .22 caliber game appropriate bullets into chest cavities and necks and done very well.

Your .22 mag experience was essentially stunt shooting in controlled environments. If you can follow that equation the conversation is over.

Your last 5 posts smell terribly of a person understanding they've lost the argument on logic and now are on the path to create distracting and irrelevant strawmen out of pride.

Keep rocking the cool stories bro.

You seem to be getting worked up...hope you ain't kicking the dog out of frustration

One thing I have noticed in my limited experience, those with vast experience and are accomplished hunters, typically aren't blowhards.....toot their own horn so to speak. Not always the case, but usually the norm.
One thing about the interweb, there are times you don't actually know who you are really talking to, and their experience. Hopefully I can keep at it long enough to gain as much experience as some of you characters

Hope you can figure out the reference of the .22 mag I alluded to. I know I wouldn't condone it's use in a hunting situation

And bro? Who even says that anymore besides someone with a set of white oakleys on their dash