View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
What happened to 1000 ft/lbs of energy Kurt? You still believe in siding with the minority’s? You’re not one of those sheeple are you?
I agree with what makes sense, whether it's the belief of the minority or the majority doesn't matter to me.

In this case I believe you base your opinion of the 223 on your feelings and not facts and you have a hard time accepting defeat.

You are totally entitled to your opinion whether it's right or wrong. The question was do you think the 223 should be legal in Alberta for big game, you don't think it should because of what some guys "might" do, and that's fine. I think it should be legal because of what some guys can do with it. Like I said, used within its range I think a 223 is a very effective killer and I also believe more game is injured from guys who think their magnum rifles make them long range marksmen and end up 2 feet from point of aim by the time the bullet hits the deer in the guts than guys shooting a 223. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to that.