View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 11:32 AM
The Spank The Spank is offline
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 554

Originally Posted by waterninja View Post
Landowner needs to get a permit from F&W (or is it AB agriculture?). As long as his pond is not too close to another lake or river/creek he should have no problem. I would strongly suggest some sort of aerator system.
We were going to add a few tigers this year or even some more Bows, but with the floods damaging some major hatcheries, and now the whirling disease problems, hatcheries are having trouble keeping up with demand. Perhaps next spring.
Is the dugout your own or do a couple/few of you own or lease it?
Reply With Quote