View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lclund1946 View Post
Well Bob I guess you haven't said much at all and left us trying to guess what you do different. The only thing that I have gotten from you is that you use some method,other than good load development at 100 yds, that was devised by long range shooters and that you now believe that a good load will not shoot past 100 yards or Long Range whatever that is? I have pointed out how I develop a good load, which is what this thread was about, and shown how it can work very well to 500 meters. If you are trying to establish that developing a good load using the ladder test and testing them for good groups at all ranges is a waste of time then your comments are certainly pointless.
No this thread is about Don not understanding what I have explained to him about load development for long range shooting. 500 meters is not long range for him. Your load development will be quite useless for him unless he gets lucky. Which rarely happens. You seem to think you have a handle on this better than us. That’s fine but I can guarantee failure for you if you stretch out to true long distance. And no I am not going to spend 4 hours typing in a blueprint to successfull load development at distance just so you can pretend to correct me or twist my words into what you see fit.