View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5x47 lapua View Post
No this thread is about Don not understanding what I have explained to him about load development for long range shooting. 500 meters is not long range for him. Your load development will be quite useless for him unless he gets lucky. Which rarely happens. You seem to think you have a handle on this better than us. That’s fine but I can guarantee failure for you if you stretch out to true long distance. And no I am not going to spend 4 hours typing in a blueprint to successfull load development at distance just so you can pretend to correct me or twist my words into what you see fit.
I am sorry that I misunderstood what Don started this thread to discuss but it was entitled "Finding the Accurate Load". I perhaps misunderstood some of the comments you made about shooting groups as I have had considerable success although, as I pointed out to 500 meters. In any event I believe that Don has gotten quite a bit out of this thread and the information will certainly help him, and others, better understand load development.

You accuse me of seeming to think that I have a better handle on this than us, who I assume to be long range shooters, which is not true at all. Neither is your accusation that I would pretend to correct you or twist your words into what I see fit. I had hoped that you would give us some insight into what you are doing differently so that we, including Don, may learn and become better in the event that we decide to take up longer range shooting be it competitive or just for hunting purposes.