View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 11:18 AM

Here is what I see , left is a really week load , next to it is a light load , from there on to the right I see a rifle with a fire control problem that should be fixed,
I have been trying to stay out of this thread as it looks to me like it is oriented more for the long range guys, long range to me would be some where out past 800 yards, I am not a long range competitor and there for have no business in their threads.keep seeing posts with 100 yard targets and one at three hundred that claim how great this method would be at distance , this is rediculous,if you would like to validate your theories then go compete some where and consistently run at the front , if you can’t then find some one that can and back them , competition is where the rubber meets the road, your stuff either wins or it doesn’t , if it doesn’t, go fix it and get back to it, this may sound harsh but consider how a new shooter getting into the sport feels when he finds out he has spent a year or two and a bunch of money going down the wrong path then has to start over , most quit,
If your going to use the i only shoot varmints and this is good enough in the gopher patch , that’s fine post on varmint threads ,
Now if you want to talk short range I don’t see a competitive group in any of those pictures and your process will not get you any where near the front ,
If it’s just for gophers and varminting then Carry on and I wish you all the best but please stop posting on these kinds of threads , your spreading information that can be bad for our sport