View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 03:37 PM

Default Im looking into make a trapping video series

This video series will spotlight various Alberta trappers both trappers that run their own traplines and our resident trappers. I want these videos to be a learning device that will show everything from proper fur handling to trapping specific fur bearers and the methods some of our most prolific and expert trappers will be the stars.
Like I said everything from fur handling to foot holding predators to snaring and I'll group the marten and fisher in one then wolverine and wolf with have their own and coyote will have a 2 DVD set focusing on foot holding and basic bait stations and snaring and have a beaver muskrat and mink. And every furbearer will have some spotlight and these videos will be for both new trappers who don't have anyone to go along with to veteran trappers I think it would be great to have a video series that was from Alberta trappers for Alberta trappers and once I make these videos I will sell them and work with the ATA and give so much of the sales to our ATA so they have the extra money from all the workshops they put on if they had video wolf workshops to sell I know they would make money while helping us keep our trapping heritage alive and here for our grandkids and their grandkids will still be able to trap, if you are a high ranking ATA MEMBER PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN GET TO WORK BECAUSE EVERY TRAPPER WILL BENEFIT IN SOMEWSY FROM THESE VIDEOS AND THE MONEY FROM THE SALES WILL BE ABLE TO HELP THE FIGHT AGAINST ATIN TRAPPING CAMPAIGNS AND IF YOU ARE A LOCAL PRESIDENT PM ME TO I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE THINKS THIS IDEA IS AS GREAT AS I THINK IT IS.