View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
You don't get the point. Blaming the person for how he stores his quad insinuates he is in the wrong and the thief is the victom. It dosen't matter how he stores his quad. It's his quad and nobody should ever touch it period. Technically a person should be able to leave a stack of thousand dollar bills lying in his driveway or on the dash of his unlocked truck with the windows down and nobody has any business touching it. It blows me away the excuses people come up with to justify criminal action and blame the victim should he attempt to do anything about it. If this keeps going we will eventually have it legislated that thiefs only have to knock on your door and simply demand you give them what ever they want with a smile. The two police officers that will accompany the criminal to your house will ensure you comply and that there is no funny business such as resisting or defending yourself .Just wait criminals will soon have their own union, benefits and pension plan. The system will go to an email format and the criminal will simply send you an email and you will by law have to transfer all your money by paypal or be charged with denying a criminals right to extort all your money.

The way some of you think blows my mind.
I'm not blaming him, all I'm saying in this day in age you have to keep eveything locked up, and "I'M DEFINETLY NOT SIDING WITH THE CRIMINAL". My brother-law is missing 100 head of cattle and some members here think he should look after his cattle better, but that is hard to do when you have alot of land. So maybe everybody has to change there ways to make it harder for criminals. Ask yourself this is it worth going to jail over a stupid object that is replaceable, and if it is go ahead and be a vigilanty.