View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 11:56 AM

That’s good to hear Ken, I get about 35 usable shots from my s410 tdr and my Artemis Cr600w and I was getting maybe 20 from my marauder. I had installed a new high performance valve in my marauder but it developed a leak, so i’ve got a new seal kit waiting for me at home and some days off so i’ve got some fun times ahead. Also I picked up some new .22 cal pellets you may like, check out jsb hades. If you’re inclined a couple of Canadian suppliers brought in airgun slugs, if you had the desire to push your hatsan to the limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
I finally got the PCP out and tried a few dozen shots.

It is going to be fun for sure, I am getting about 40 shots before I need to top up, and it only takes 15 seconds with the new pump. Cool unit.

Pellets are definately going to be key, the accuracy is nothing like the Viper yet, but I am sure I can dial it in. In the next few days I will start trying some of the bags of pellets you sent me.

I tried the Benjamin .25 today too, it seems to be half the speed of the pcp- man that thing has snap!

Pics and measurements if/when I get some groups and find a pellet that likes these guns.

Too much fun!