View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronan_357 View Post
That’s good to hear Ken, I get about 35 usable shots from my s410 tdr and my Artemis Cr600w and I was getting maybe 20 from my marauder. I had installed a new high performance valve in my marauder but it developed a leak, so i’ve got a new seal kit waiting for me at home and some days off so i’ve got some fun times ahead. Also I picked up some new .22 cal pellets you may like, check out jsb hades. If you’re inclined a couple of Canadian suppliers brought in airgun slugs, if you had the desire to push your hatsan to the limits.
I admit it has been a while since I brought out the airguns, finally had a chance and nice weather the same day.

I am thinking the Benjamin is going to end up in someone else's house, once you shoot that PCP it is tough going back to a pump gun, as nice as it is.

Interesting looking pellets, interesting price too wow!!

I really need to do some grouping. Maybe tomorrow if I get the transmission out at a decent hour.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....