View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 10:10 AM

Whoever said the Sens will beat the Wings in 6 in the finals...I think you might be about 3 years behind the rest of us. The Sens have bigger problems than you think...No tough guy...Neil is getting old. They only have one true scorer...Heatley. Alfi is not the leader they need. They took a big blow on defense by losing Mezaros and Redden. And I don't think Gerber is they guy they need in net. Spezza is a man with the brain of a kid. The only Canadian team that has a real chance of doing any damage in the league this year is Montreal. If Price can hold the fort in net...Carbonneau and Gainey will looked upon as gods in Montreal. Toronto...they resemble the Titanic...as soon as they hit ice they sink. I think both Flames and Oilers are definelty play off contenders. Adding Bertuzzi to the line up gives a lot of grit and it will give Iginla more room on the ice to do what he does best. Vancouver hmm...what to say. Luongo better be ready to be peppered with shots....memories of his days with the Panthers.
KH.