View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Banned

I believe both Compounds and crossbows are equally capable in the name of hunting.

Everywhere they play together the data seems to say exactly that.

I see more upside and versatility with compounds, they have differences, pros and cons, but they equal out on game in hunting. The crossbow I see benefit to having included for various reasons, the option to a one size and strength fits all bow option is good thing. My kids would likely tell me they wanna shoot compounds at some point, maybe I never even buy a crossbow even if included. Would be nice for introducing adult newbs to hunting though which I do lots of...but usually with rifle and in November, I get spread pretty thin in fall doing hunting and introducing, using a crossbow for some introductions on bow zone does would help me out a bit and get more going each year, have line up of new hunters that doesn't go away. Anyrate, I may or may not get one if allowed. Not really the point, the point is it's a bow. There is no advantage when it comes to game harvest over compounds, they r peers. For so many reasons this tool should be lumped in where it fits.