View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Banned

Default Posting Other People’s Land Part II

Well, I met the fella that posted the old couple’s land without their permission. I was hunting the field beside the quarter that he had posted and guess who shows up with two dogs right at last light. He didn’t see me and was on his way out into the field when I whistled to him so we could have a little chat. There is no doubt in my mind that he was there patrolling the field to disrupt any hunting activity. Who in the flip does he think he is......he doesn’t even own the land!

Before anyone says report him for disrupting a hunt, it’s not my place to do anything like that when I’m a guest on someone’s land.

Anyhow, he informed me (with a smirk) that he would be walking his dogs there every morning and afternoon. He thinks that he has the upper hand I guess. He moved out here a few years ago from the city and he obviously doesn’t understand that stupid people win stupid prizes. I doubt that I’ll be back there but there’s at least two other hunters in that area so he’s liable to tick someone else off.