View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimboy View Post
Was no walleye back then in Calgary area , no crawling valley , no pine coulee , no clear lake , ect many others , walleye were introduced later.
you assumption is I did a survey of the Calgary area. I however wrote it was for Alberta.

I saw photos with piles of bull trout, walleye, pike, grayling, cutthroats, sturgeon etc. From border to border to border to border. Your feeling that under intense and increasing pressure that the fish just reproduce faster...is a nice thought...but not scientifically factual.

While you like to deny the obvious...it was clearly your generation that did the damage. Do you deny that your generation did not decimate the sturgeon population in the North Saskatchewan. When early settlers arrived the sturgeon were said to be so thick around the high level bridge that you could of walked across their backs and not gotten wet. Now during spawning time...you can see some under that bridge...but only this generations imagination can picture what it was like years ago.

Plausible deny-ability... that is a good try Jimboy.