View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
I wonder which canuck fan was the first to hit the panic button when the news broke today that daniel sedin is out with a broken foot. I wonder if Henrik is gonna pass to open space where his brother usually is.
I'm not ready to panic yet. It'll be a pretty good test for the rest of the team. We'll see what kind of secondary scoring they actually have. Although I wouldn't go nearly as far as some "analysts" have predicted to say the Canucks are legitimate cup contenders this year, I would say that they are a much deeper team than they have been in years. D Sedin and Salo's injuries could show if that "depth" is actually any good at all.

I like the look of the Oilers this year compared to last. Even if they don't make the playoffs (I kinda think they'll squeak in), it'll be a much more entertaining season for Oil fans.

The flames have a few lucky wins under their belt in my opinion. That's not to say they aren't a good team but I don't think they're quite as good as their record would indicate.