View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight View Post
I'm not a fan of any intentional chages in mother-nature at all. But I fished many waters back home where that bloody prussian carp was introduced. And fishing was good and nobody complained about carp taking over. Perch or walleye can make more damage for ecosystem.
totally false and you can't get further from the truth.

Unfortunately these illegal introductions are from people who think they are smart but are not and are causing irreparable damage for generations to come.

Totally selfish and self-serving and wrong beyond belief because people do it for themselves and kid themselves thinking they are doing it to help everyone. It continue to astounds that people post like you however I thank you since it provides an opportunity to teach since others are not brave enough to at least post what they believe to be correct.

I just hope you can learn and pass along that moving any fish around is extremely bad and to not do it.

SDF
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin