View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenaturalwoodsman View Post
I am just glad they left the Free Roam Cattle Alone. It is such a nice touch seeing hundreds of Lazy cattle over graze the meadows and stand belly deep in the clear blue rivers relieving their bowels for hours on end, most times they over-graze these same areas for weeks/months. (Way past the 14 day rule). The erosion from these critters is a bonus as well. It would have been a shame to ban/restrict these "Majestic Animals" the Same as they have other users of this public land.

The NDP, Shannon Philips, and a handful of "Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum Cowboys" for surely have this right.
And don't forget us generous hunters who are losing access are funding any predation losses of said cattle.. I'm telling ya we need our own lobby group.. between the agricultural lobbyists ,APOS', and the Y2Y were easily being outmaneuvered. And to say that all outdoorsmen are lobbyists is a cop-out, we cant even agree on our message in a simple forum like this. We need a lobby group to stop this stupidity of funding predation losses from our licenses and to advocate for our needs!