Thread: Bow Burbot
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fisherman Guy View Post
I understand where you are coming from Lethal, I am tired of seeing good spots overfished.

But is'nt that why we are here? Sportsmen sharing tips? Or is it to just boast what you have caught or killed?

Perhaps I am naieve to this, but I am optimistic about the people who share this forum to respect the information that we share.
Im totally for sharing tips, tricks of the trades, wrongs and rights, to help eachother out and this site is awesome for that but i dont like giving spots out on the net. Ill talk to u in PM's, in person how ever, but i refuse to put it on the net cause there are alot of lazy people out there looking for a good spot without puttin work into it and then they will tell their friends and BAM your awesome fishing hole has just become the new pounded spot on that body of water. ITs just not worth it when u are the one spending the time and effort to find these "secret" spots then one post on the forum and there it goes.

And unfortunately there are people on here that dont respect the info giving like the old saying goes"give a person an inch and they will take a mile" and there are more then a few that do that and not just the people that are registered but u have to remember the general public can read this forum so its open to everybody. So just a little tidbit for you, share your spots if u want but keep them private cause there are alot of freeloaders out there.

AKA MAVERICK