View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Neighbor went with a company that laid an acrylic floor in their garage. Looks pretty spectacular. Cost like $4000 but you can hit it with a hammer and doesn't chip. Lifetime warranty is only as good as the company exists. They sand blasted. Then blasted with tiny metal pellets. Then acid washed. Filled in all cracks.

Shiny floor.
I like this idea! When the wife and I bought this house we made the agreement that the garage was mine! She could have her nice doily room with tea cups and fancy china but it didn’t work out that way. So far she has bent the trim with her mirror and accidentally hit the bottom door panel. I tell ya hall, one more time and she’s in the drive way. The door panel was an accident and could of happened to me to. The RCMP suggested recently to keep your garage door opener out of sight so she did, well..it was bumped while she was backing out, ouch! Luckily she didn’t break the back window on her vehicle while doing it and I was able to make it look decent from the outside. I can tell my buds it was the time a cougar tried to break into the garage, He he😁 say what was this thread about again