View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
I’ve done a lot of different things in my day including a four day mescaline high that never seemed to end

Never have I taken anything that made me do some crazy stuff like this. Where is it.... I want some 😁
Here ya go,

I'm just kidding this stuff is incredibly dangerous DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING THIS

Some guys were doing this in tea a friend of mine was gone for 3 days talking to people that weren't there, smoking cigarettes and butting them out in ashtray that were on tables that didn't exist. 3 days later when he woke up strapped to a hospital bed he thought he had been on a cruise ship.

Jimson Weed

"In 1676, British soldiers were sent to stop the Rebellion of Bacon. Jamestown weed (jimson weed) was boiled for inclusion in a salad, which the soldiers readily ate. The hallucinogenic properties of jimson weed took affect.

********* The soldiers presented "a very pleasant comedy, for they turned natural fools upon it for several days: one would blow up a feather in the air; another would dart straws at it with much fury; and another, stark naked, was sitting up in a corner like a monkey, grinning and making mows at them; a fourth would fondly kiss and paw his companions, and sneer in their faces with a countenance more antic than any in a Dutch droll. "
********* "In this frantic condition they were confined, lest they should, in their folly, destroy themselves - though it was observed that all their actions were full of innocence and good nature. Indeed they were not very cleanly; for they would have wallowed in their own excrements, if they had not been prevented. A thousand such simple tricks they played, and after 11 days returned themselves again, not remembering anything that had passed (Cornell University). "

http://bioweb.uwlax.edu/bio203/2011/hart_cale/