View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 11:53 PM
Banned

Fisher. PLEASE keep us informed of your trip.
We leave on June 29.
Who are you going with?
We will be with Salmon King Adventures, they have a lodge in Dodge cove (Digby Island)

You know, its been a really long day. I started off with a 2 hour Ball practise, I took at least 8 phone calls on the field, came home, sold 1 of my listings, sold a investment home, got a new client set up to see a condo, sold that condo. (I was to busy to show it, so Mom stepped in), and I just finished talking with a client for close to 2 hours (It's now 11:45). Thankfully I had my Brother to go pick up my Lawnmower and both he and dad went and picked up my new Smoker. All of this is happening while my dear wife is moving boxes to our new house and my Mom is throwing a BBQ for my Grandmas 78th B-Day. Not one of these deals is a "easy" one, all have issues that can be overcome, but it's going to take some serious string pulling to make it happen.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my work, but getting to come on here and think of being out on the water just makes me feel better. I relish that day in June when I get to shut my phone off, throw it in the Salt water and just sit back for a few days. No one can call, no issues to deal with, no fires to put out. Its just enough for me to "Sharpen" the axe and get back to it.

Please post up your stories and pics. It gives me a chance to escape.. Even if just for a few minutes. Lets see if I can start posting up some Salmon pics tomorrow.

Take care, I am off to bed.
And thanks for posting everything so far guys.

Jamie