View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Banned

I just picked up a SMOKIN deal with OBMG out of Hakai Pass. Turns out they must anchor the Marabell there in order to keep the lease they have and they are looking to fill the boat. My discount was basically 1/2 off.
This is all in from Vancouver and includes, flights, room, food, fishing, bait, gas.. EVERYTHING!!!

If anyone wants to go, please get in touch with me and I will see what I can do to help.
I am taking my wife on her first trip. It seems like the ideal set up. We will have covered boats and access to all the white beaches if she gets bored. Fish as much or as little as you want.
In all my trips I have taken, I have never been treated so well as I get treated at OBMG. I don’t say this lightly as I consider myself to have really high standards. These guys have yet to disappoint.

I have been on the MV Marabell before and I can assure you it is a nice set up. Food is great, staff is out of this world. Weather should be great, bring the suntan lotion!

Not sure what the Chinook fishing will be like but I am really looking forward to the COHO. We might be a week or so early for the Chinooks, but I am sure they will still be around.

Jamie