View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Banned

Well I just got a fantastic Email from my booking agent at OBMG. (we will be at Hakai pass July 17)

Take a read

Hi Jamie,

So, I was called down to the owners office yesterday. Big Bob was given a copy of the lovely email you sent. He was happy you were happy and asked if I needed anything in regards to your reservation. I said, “Yes, I need you to sign off on your room for them.” He did it and guess what?!!! You are now guaranteed to get his room. I’ll tell you, that almost NEVER happens so congrats!

And thanks again for your kind words.

Warmest regards,

Rayne Miller

Senior Reservation Agent

Oak Bay Marine Group

So instead of staying in a room that has 2 single beds only seperated by a small wash sink... I manged to get my wife the SUPER SUITE!! It has 2 captain beds, sitting table and a wet bar, along with plenty of room to dry your clothes. I was fortunate enough to spend one trip in that room. (Pure luck as our room apparently was having issues and they dont give out this room)

Big Bob also has asked that Heidi be well taken care off and to make sure she has absoulutly every thing she needs.

Now thats some nice service!!! Heck, nice doesnt even cut it. This is WAY WAY over the top.

Jamie