View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Fair enough. It just reminded me of the guys who say they'd never get a Ford because that's all they pull out of the bush. Conveniently forgetting that at the camp they were at 98% of the trucks on-site were Ford, so yea, that is going to be what you pull out most of the time.

If you worked elsewhere though, would not Honda/GM/Dodge/etc. have these minor QA issues from the factory?
Honestly not like this.
I also spent a substantial time working for chev and of course there were always warranty issues, but not like I saw at Ford. Not even close. It was constant. Salesman trying to get us to fix something last minute before the buyer noticed them, or after they said, to fix it or they werent buying it.
For the amount you spend on a new Ford. Even say for an explorer, you can take the same amount and go buy a BMW, or pretty much anything else. I know for a fact these "minor QA issues" as you call them dont happen. Go look at the finish on a Mercedes or a BMW, or even a Honda. Ford doesnt even come close when comparing fit and finish.
You might consider these minor issues, but for that kind of money, I dont want to have to fix "these minor issues"
Just as we would say after seeing and laughing at these new vehicles..."but its military grade"
lmao