View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlyDistracting View Post
Like I said, I have absolutely zero experience pulling, or anything more than driving Fords in and out of the shop. Most Ford customers love their trucks. My old man was a Ford guy, and I was too. Until I started repairing them, and dealing with them on a daily basis. I could show you literally Job after job I did for Ford as "warranty" for vehicles that arent even off the lot.
Example having to take most of the front end apart so I can line up doors with fenders on their SUV's. Or replacing boxsides on Brand new f150's because the aluminum cracked around the wheelwells. Or painting the insides of doors and jambs, because the factory missed spots. Or adjusting hoods because they hit the fenders when closing it. Or refinishing SUV tailgates because the key hole has paint flaking off it. These were issues encountered over and over.
Im just saying...
Here's a little secret. The Chevys have lots of issues too. You couldn't go to any tranny shop and not find a chev sitting on the hoist. Even the all mighty Allison has lots of issues. Dodge you can't keep the check engine light off on them. So they all have they're issues. But as far as pulling the EcoBoost will eat the 6.2l chev, and fuel mileage will be pretty close in comparison.