View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 01:46 PM

I will chime in on an old post, nothing but good to say about Strikemaster's customer service out of Bay Distributors in Ont! I have the Solo 3HP, after having issues with the fule line coming off the primer bulb and being a PITA to get started, I did some research and found out they had been sending the units out with the same type of fuel lines as you would use on your lawn mowers, weed wackers etc. Talked to George at Bay Distrbutors, sent him model/serial number, he sent me all new fuels lines for the power head (3 different lines total). Last year one blade on my auger shattered while drilling, not an overly cold day, or drilling shallow (9fow). Managed to still drill another 12 holes with only one blade! Sent pics of the pieces of the blade in to George, he sent me a brand new set of blades, used them for the rest of the year. This year I went to the same lake, same thing busted a blade! Have tried different scenarios of tightening down the blades but after sending in pics of the latest blade to George, they think there is something off on the angle of the flighting on that side, they are sending me new blades AND a new 10" auger flighting under warranty!
Yes the auger components failed (3 times), but I was prepared with tools to fix the fuel line, as well as back up blades. I just have not experienced that "no questions asked" customer service in a very long time and really appreciate it when it happens!