View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszomola View Post
Thanks for the replys! I appreciate the incites !

Couple of questions ,

one poster makes mention of 100 6-7 lbs walleye over the weekend.( funny it's a round number ) and I'm not surprised you didn't mention the lake which concludes to me you either fished pine coulée and caught something more like 1-1.5lbers. Just because I'm from Ontario could mean I was born at night but not last night.

Secondly , I know of the great bass fishing in bc , I've had some great outings on Windermere and tie lake , just got back from osoyoos had a blast. Thing is though why do we have to drive to other places and spend money in other provinces when we can use the energy to establish some opportunities here? The bass clubs back home had come up with tremendous efforts , including stocking programs , revitalizing marshes and wetlands , building bird houses , planting trees , taking kids out fishing ( that's another thing I noticed but does every kid learn to ride seadoos nowadays? ) anyways the sport thrives back home. And I'm sure great things would happen in Alberta if it were embraced.
Rocky is one of the best guys on here,I Dont think he would lie.I Caught my limit of Three walleye the other day that were all around the Five pound mark and alot more legal size fish got thrown back.Alberta has great walleye fishing.

Sounds like your alittle home sick for Ontario.Sure there are somethings there that Alberta does'nt have,but now your Living in the Wild West with the Rest of us Conservatives.Even though we dont have Bass,Yaa still got to take advantage of what we got!!! Good Luck Fishing