View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 01:20 PM

I have to make one point. There are other outfitters on this site but would never never say they were outfitters for one simple reason. Countless thread pop up every year on AO about the tag amount that outfitters get compared to the general public in certain area's. " why do I have to wait 10 year when some rich Yankee with a padded wallet can catch a flight and skip the line". I don't necessarily agree with it but instead of trashing Blake why not write a letter to APOS. All the contacts were laid out in front of you guys and I bet under 3% took the time to write a letter and have your opinions heard. When your MLA makes a call you don't like, do you bi$ch to your neighbour who agree's with his discussion or do you write your MLA an email. This is business. I wrote a letter and at least got it off my chest in the right direction. I didn't hassle a guy who is 100% doing what he is allowed to be doing. How many people have dead heads that they found while they were out hunting. You do know you need to register these at a fish and game office or you could later be charged with trafficking of wildlife.

Another poster hit the nail on the head. Ma and pa hunters hate outfitters. They believe that they are stealing what is entitled to us. If it wasn't the sale of antlers you guys would have found something else to grip about. I know if I was an outfitter I wouldn't let a person on this site know about it. And yes they're on here. For the same reasons that I scan through the fishing section looking at pics and trying to recognize a lake or a chunk of shore in the back ground of a guy holding 1lbs perch. I don't think they hate you because of jealously Blake. Take it from me. They hate you cause your an outfitter. I give you props for stating who you are and what you do. You screwed up trying to play yourself off as a friend of Blake's but you already know that. I have a past I'm not proud of and now I'm cocky about it cause I beat the odds and turned myself into a person I can be proud of. Cause that's all that matters. What I believe to be right and wrong and I sleep fine at night. I do what I love and I'm loved. End of story. I owe you guys nothing.

Savage LTWT Hunter 111 - 6.5x284 Norma