View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 03:17 PM

Blake, I'll give you props for continuing the conversation. Maybe your posts will help educate others about the Outfitting industry in Alberta.

My comments so far have had nothing to do with you being an outfitter, they would apply to anybody making such claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ram View Post
Back to the rigor comments. Did you Know it all's not read my post on the bucks neck being broke? And Yes Mike O was eligible to use a cross bow in our general archery season here in AB by taking the proper steps to ensure him to do so. Which included him getting a doctors note written from his doc in his home state, then mailing it up to me. Once I received it I took it to the local F/W to have it reviewed and approved. They approved it, issued him a license to hunt with a cross bow in general archery season. Pretty simple actually. Not sure why I'm even wasting my time explain things to, for the most part, such a hopeless, obvious non knowledgeable crowd. And yes I shoot shows for the outdoor channel with Jim Burnworth. So guess you can be jealous of that now too. And ya he Knows what happen. Have done 4 hit shows over the years, and just did another one this past bow season. Gonna be another home run for my already thriving Outfitting Business!!! Cheers to You Outfitter Haters!

I still won't buy what you are selling. A broken neck wouldn't allow for the free range of motion exhibited in that buck 12-24 hours after it was shot.

Your explanation of physiological processes leads one to another conclusion. Your story simply does not make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ram View Post
Maybe some of you already no this or don't. That in this province its legal to use and attractant in front of a motion camera for photo purposes. Yes its illegal to hunt over bait as we all know, but to the best of my knowledge its legal to do so for photos. I had a 1 on 1 meeting with a F/W officer face to face and he told me directly to my face that its legal to use an attractant for scouting and photo purposes. This came directly from the horses mouth. Not mine. I Also made 5 anonymous call across the province and talked to 5 different officers and they all told me the same thing. And they also added that its illegal to hunt over attractant. As we all know that. And to point out the that deer was killed no where near the where this camera was. And the date must have been wrong on the camera. The deer was killed on November 10th 2012. And to mention I also had nothing to do with the taking of this buck. It was found, scouted and killed by 1 of my guides. All I did was take field photos of the deer, skin, and cape the buck out. I've got all end covered and have done nothing illegal. So keep chirping gang. You really not getting anyway. Great Photo to I might add. Whata buck!

What did the F&W officer tell you the minimum distance a person needs to be from a bait site in order to legally hunt?