View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ram View Post
This has got so out of hand and of topic its ridiculous. Great post baptise_moose!
At least we cleared some things up. I have nothing to hide nor am I doing anything wrong. Proud to be a member of APOS, Proud to a outfitter, proud to be who I am today regardless of the past. This topic and battles that are going on here are a lost cause. You people insist on trying to win a battle that cant be won. There's no winners circle at the end of this. I have the out most respect for the wildlife in my area, the outfitting industry, the F/W and am blessed to be able to what I get to do for a living. So hate me for that. I've sure changed for the better compared to the person I use to be.
Bring on the hunters to the area. go nuts, there plenty of you here already, the more the marrier. Keep in mind that I don't just hunt around S.R.. My areas expand through out 4 WMU's. Have fun chasing deer around, and good luck finding a trophy buck to hunt. Maybe see some of you over here next fall. Again all the comments and B.S that has came up here presented in a negative way towards myself, my success as an outfitter, at me direct are meaningless to myself and my clients, and my outfit. The bulk of my clients deal with people like you in their home states and are use to the games that come along with it. We'll continue on doing what we do here, booking hunts, guiding hunters, harvesting big game animals, making American clients dreams come true, make a living, bring a lot of money into the Alberta and local economy. All positive things. I have zero regrets on starting this battle as a friend of Blake's, just to clarify that, glad its me now talking and stating the facts directly to you as Myself, Un like many of you others who hide behind some made up name handle. There will always be people like you out there, guys like me, local hunters and outfitters. That's just the way it will always be. For the most part this has been a big waste of time but i'm glad I decided to come out of the shadows and voice my opinion. Like me or hate me, it is what it is and I really don't care. I'll just keep rollin on! I'm through with this. Have fun carrying on with me.
So are you Blake or his buddy? I am doubly no...triply confused now....to the point you don't know who you are and I don't know who I am!!!

...made up handle?? So your real name is Black Ram?....as in Dodge Dually?

You thank baptiste_moose??? ummm do you realize he accused you of shooting a pet deer? based on the pale antler colour....

Quote:
Originally Posted by baptiste_moose View Post
The light color antlers tells me it was someones pet. Farmed elk do the same thing
This thread is pure entertaining! Thanks for "Keepin it Rollin!"

You couldn't make this thread up if you tried...classic!

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 12-09-2013 at 04:31 PM.