View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Family Hunter View Post
I-hunter app and then purchase county or MD maps
It also lists grazing contacts when u hit on them with name and phone number for free
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweld View Post
It will give u the private owners name but no contact info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use the two in conjunction with one another,ie;both the iHunter app for grazing lease including contact info,and county landowner which names the owner but not the contact info......however.....quite often as not,where there is a mix of both deeded and leased land,by comparing the 2 maps you can figure it out when you see the Mr Smith owns these 3 sections that id like to enquire about,and a Mr.Smith ALSO leases this adjoining 1/2 section next door, and BINGO,,,,there is his contact info.

In fact I work it the opposite way usually....if I find a large tract of leased land that I want to enquire about,i check the deed map as well,then when I call about the leased land Ill say "I notice you also have X many sections of deeded land,is it ok if I hunt there as well?' etc etc......but id doesn't have to be a large tract neither,sometimes youll find an isolated leased quarter on iHunter surrounded by deeded land and the same name.
anyhow,point being.....use the two tools together with one another to make the most efficient use of your scouting permission time.

Last edited by West O'5; 07-17-2018 at 02:04 PM.