View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreya3212 View Post
I think the point here is that an online purchase of an item that expires and they send almost at the expiry date product. Sounds like the product could have a three or more year shelf life when manufactured so I think that sending you anything with less than 75-80 percent life remaining is a low blow and they should make good on it. The issue is not the return policy concerning pyrotechnics. It’s the dirty move of sending near end of useful life product and there unwillingness to work a solution.
Exactly. When I talked to the warehouse about an online order they said they will not restock the store until they are all sold. Lol.
They have 6 packs of them that expire in less than 4 months, which hopefully will never sell, and then they will not remove them because in their minds they are fine. They just are again blissfully unaware of the rules of the Ocean.

I ended up buying a 4 pack of handheld flares at Canadian Tire yesterday in Wainwright, they were manufactured July 2017. The manager gave me a small discount because of the expiry date. Trouble is to be compliant you have to have 6. Cabela's sells them in packs of 5. Think they know about the 6 deal? Damn straight they do!

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....