View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:18 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by deercamp View Post
serengeti is a joke imo . would not go back for free. all smoke and mirrors. have done newton cove the last two summers and will be back again next summer. food is great, service is next level. have brought back 50+ lbs of boneless fillets every time with 3 days of fishing. Not going to catch a 100 lb halibut but they will fill your limit on everything you can catch.
You’re a guide at another lodge (newton cove actually) as indicated by this thread. Pretty gutless to pretend otherwise

http://outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthrea...engeti+halibut

Tim did struggle while they were up (he is actually on fire right now) but the other two groups did very well (actually limited out on everything) This is unfortunate that it was one of the few trips we ever see negative commentary on a year. At any lodge this will occur but we always strive to be better and I even asked the guys for ways on how to improve. As for airport we weren’t even made aware in upcoming days how you were going to arrive, Jonah was there to pick up other guests and let me know you guys were there too so I came right away, so that is a pretty unfair comment.

As you know my dad had his mother’s funeral the Saturday right after you left. So his mind isn’t exactly focused to say the least. He did call you though and left a message (was beside him when he did)...while you may be unhappy with your trip please be honest and welcome to call back anytime. Thank you.
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast

Last edited by Serengeti Charters; 08-12-2018 at 07:40 PM.