View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 11:08 PM

Terrible story EZED I’ve heard variations of the same story over the years of going with charter guys. It’s one of the reasons i have my own boat now. I have been lucky enough to not have been out with one of those shady charter guys. I used to go with a guide by the name of Maynardo Carlos in Prince Rupert MCA fishing charters I believe not sure if he’s still taking guys or retired from it. I know his back wasn’t what it once was due to constant pounding of the ocean. He was considered one of the best for catching fish out there and a class act of a man. A fellow I see every year and talk to that I would go with just because I believe him to be of the same nature is Mel Kuemper of PR fishing charters. He’s always the first guy at the dock waiting for his clients ready to go so is his boat and gear. Lots of others up there not so much big drug and alcohol problems with lots of these guys. Seen plenty of fishermen waiting for there guides to show up some mornings.

Hope you go out again it’s an experience to be had feel free to Pm me if you ever consider Prince Rupert I have a few phone numbers of quality guides there.