View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KegRiver View Post
I was a big game guide for a number of years.

One thing I learned, no matter how hard one tries there will always be one person, or one party who aren't satisfied.

I never take one dissatisfied customer as reason to avoid any business.

As with any business, the owner has to know there is a problem and the nature of that problem before he or she can do anything about it. But many dissatisfied customers seem to expect the owner to know without being told.

I've found that such individuals are often impossible to please once they decide they have been wronged.

It seems to me that trashing a guys business on a public forum is not the gentleman's way of dealing with such matters.

I am old school and I know my ways are considered outdated. And it is only my opinion, take it or leave it.

Still, it seems to me that we outdoorsman and women have enough enemies without attacking each other.

I believe that complaints within our ranks should be kept private at least until all other avenues have been exhausted.
When ever someone comments on unfavorable service on outfitters fishing or hunting, gun builds, campgrounds, etc. there are always people asking who, what, when, where , why.............happens all the time on here. You have never seen these threads, multiple threads some days.

Last edited by bobalong; 08-13-2018 at 11:36 PM.