View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudelpointer View Post
Please name them.

So far, we have Rainbow Trout (non-Athabasca strain), Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Golden Trout, Grass Carp and then a few little foreigners in Banff Springs. Pretty sure that does not add up to 90%....

Pike, Walleye, Burbot, Yellow Perch, Lake Whitefish, Mountain Whitefish, Lake Sturgeon, Grayling, Cutthroat Trout, (Athabasca) Rainbow Trout, Sauger, Bull Trout, Lake Trout, Goldeye, Cisco... and then a couple dozen species that are not commonly targeted by fishermen, are all native species in AB, though not necessarily native to ALL waters.

ETA... Just checked, AFAIK currently there are 51 native species and 8 non-native (reproducing populations). So, quick math shows just under 14% are non-native species.
If you had any respect you would read the whole thread before you post. and you would see that this issue was gone over a few times. But if this is the way you like to do it i'll wait until you you read part of every thread i've ever posted on and you can make your remarks.but please start a new thread so you don't high jack this one.if you find my remarks to be rude then i am sorry and you can make comment to it a week from now. good bye and thanks for keeping up with the times........

oy vey....