View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
If you had any respect you would read the whole thread before you post. and you would see that this issue was gone over a few times. But if this is the way you like to do it i'll wait until you you read part of every thread i've ever posted on and you can make your remarks.but please start a new thread so you don't high jack this one.if you find my remarks to be rude then i am sorry and you can make comment to it a week from now. good bye and thanks for keeping up with the times........

oy vey....
Sorry, I guess I missed the sarcasm in your 90% post, for I assume that is what has you riled. I now assume you fully understood the stupidity of such a statement and were meaning it jest?

As for crying about how I have not taken the time to read every single post you have ever made, or the 373 posts in this thread before mine, I won't apologize for having a job, a family and a life.....

Horsetrader, you appear (from the page or two of posts I DID read) to be supporting the introduction of bass into AB waters (am I wrong?). I can see that other well spoken members have provided you all the necessary reasons why it should not be done, but that does not appear to make any difference to you or your opinion. Telling.

Cheers, and good trolling - but you ain't gonna lip this old boy!