View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudelpointer View Post
Sorry, I guess I missed the sarcasm in your 90% post, for I assume that is what has you riled. I now assume you fully understood the stupidity of such a statement and were meaning it jest?

As for crying about how I have not taken the time to read every single post you have ever made, or the 373 posts in this thread before mine, I won't apologize for having a job, a family and a life.....

Horsetrader, you appear (from the page or two of posts I DID read) to be supporting the introduction of bass into AB waters (am I wrong?). I can see that other well spoken members have provided you all the necessary reasons why it should not be done, but that does not appear to make any difference to you or your opinion. Telling.

Cheers, and good trolling - but you ain't gonna lip this old boy!
I was going to stay out of this one...... but what the heck

Prudelpointer, I think you are taking things a little to litteral here. I agree its probably not 90% but your 14% statistic is not what horse trader was alluding to and he can correct me if I am wrong but I believe he was referring to a more detailed statistic in that most fish residing in there current waters are not native to that specific water body. for example, Perch may be native to a particular body of water in alberta but they are NOT native to 75% of the waters they are found today. If you carry this analysis out across all the species in alberta i bet you would find a number closer to 65-75%(or 90% ) of fish are not native to the waterbody in which they are found although they are native somewhere in alberta.

Just for the record since your not reading all the posts. Im against stocking bass so im not siding with Horsetrader on the debate, just against the information you posted. that said, carry on