View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudelpointer View Post
Sorry, I guess I missed the sarcasm in your 90% post, for I assume that is what has you riled. I now assume you fully understood the stupidity of such a statement and were meaning it jest?

As for crying about how I have not taken the time to read every single post you have ever made, or the 373 posts in this thread before mine, I won't apologize for having a job, a family and a life.....

Horsetrader, you appear (from the page or two of posts I DID read) to be supporting the introduction of bass into AB waters (am I wrong?). I can see that other well spoken members have provided you all the necessary reasons why it should not be done, but that does not appear to make any difference to you or your opinion. Telling.

Cheers, and good trolling - but you ain't gonna lip this old boy!
No you did not miss the sarcasm there was none.and thank you for calling my statement stupid it show me just where your mind set is.What you did miss was where it was discussed a couple time and facts did come out.With out your help. it's good to hear you have a job a family and a life i'm sure 1 or 2 others on this site do to..... What truly amazes me is you had no time or just did not want to be bothered to read the post but you found the time to do the research to try and make a member look like a jerk....Thank you for making this a member friendly site .......