Thread: Antelope.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepguide View Post
Ever wonder why Buff that the guys actually out there seeing what is going on are all agreeing and say a couple bios are doing a poor job?? These guys in here know antelope and live with them daily!! They know when numbers are off before anyone! You should maybe get off your ass and spend some time in all areas before saying that counts and such are right!! Your the first one that jumped and said sheep counts are biased and not accurate bit had no experience there either!!! You really need to get out from behind the key board and get out into more of the province. The hunters that live and breath these areas know what is happening and most are multi generations so the families have watched things for years. They know their **** far better that anyone!!

Studies and counts say exactly what those studying and counting what them to!!
You sure must miss tj..... nope, I will not be your next dance partner....

I guess the dozen ranchers I visited over the last two weeks are wrong cause they don't post on this forum....

There is a big difference in how pronghorn and sheep surveys have been done.

So you are saying that all studies and surveys are biased towards an agenda to the extent of being invalid....What a stupid statement.